Welcome to the Dhahran Expo Job Centre - the source of information for job seekers, take a look at the opportunities here.
We specialize in developing, marketing, organizing, and executing exhibitions, conferences and consumer events. We work to empower our employees so they can achieve more as we always thrive on the initiative, passion, innovation and energy of the people we employ. Our diverse taskforce is a recognizable, strong and influential team of carefully selected experts that thrive to deliver one success story after another and we always aim to attract even more brilliant and creative people to our team.
CNC OperatorPosted on : 01/11/2016
- Daily machine programing and operation.
- Receiving and executing jib orders.
- Archiving all executed jobs.
- Delivering jobs in a clear way based on requested specification.
- Preparing Purchase requests and follow-up delivery.
- Executing and scheduling light maintenance, and preventive maintenance.
- Mentioning and developing the work environment and location.
- Executing all related safety, security & loss prevention measures.
- Working overtime when needed.
- Executing any work related additional tasks when needed.
- Technical diploma equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience Skills and Qualifications:
- Computer & engineering programs
- Conceptual Skills
- Process Improvement
- Verbal Communication
- Functional and Technical Skills
- Controls and Instrumentation
- Supply Management
- Machine light maintenance
- Inventory Control
- Attention to Detail
- Judgment Apply