- Daily machine programing and operation.
- Receiving and executing jib orders.
- Archiving all executed jobs.
- Delivering jobs in a clear way based on requested specification.
- Preparing Purchase requests and follow-up delivery.
- Executing and scheduling light maintenance, and preventive maintenance.
- Mentioning and developing the work environment and location.
- Executing all related safety, security & loss prevention measures.
- Working overtime when needed.
- Executing any work related additional tasks when needed.
- Technical diploma equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience Skills and Qualifications:
- Computer & engineering programs
- Conceptual Skills
- Process Improvement
- Verbal Communication
- Functional and Technical Skills
- Controls and Instrumentation
- Supply Management
- Machine light maintenance
- Inventory Control
- Attention to Detail